Friday 26 August 2011

Apprenticeship Success Stories

Here at E4 environment, we believe the Apprenticeship programme is a successful and effective programme of recruiting and developing employees.

I appeared in my local paper, the eduction section of Shropshire star, on the evening of Thursday 25th August 2011, talking about how partaking in the apprenticeship scheme aided my knowledge of the workplace, and gave me the confidence to go on to University, studying for a degree whilst working part time in the office.

I believe that being an Apprentice in an environment I am interested in, equipped me with a great insight into the world of work, and I thoroughly recommend the scheme to any young person.

(Source: Shropshire Star education pages, 25/08/11)
 
 
Our Twitter page at www.twitter.com/greenachiever
 
Or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/greenachiever


 

No comments:

Post a Comment