Gold for Tickets.com
Tickets.com first registered as a Green Achiever in June 2008. Since then, they have progressed from Silver through 2009/11 to Gold Award Status in April 2012 by implementing many aspects from their improvement programme from previous years.
Actions taken from 2011 that have been implemented include –
· Reducing energy consumption by changing the use of servers.
· Including the Environmental Policy within the Employee handbook to ensure all staff follow procedure.
· Directorial signing of the policy.
· Purchasing Fair Trade coffee for the machine.
· Safe storage of hazardous waste such as fluorescent tubes.
· Careful consideration over supplier environmental credentials in contracting decision making.
Tickets.com are an industry leading ticketing and marketing solutions provider to arts, sports and visitor attraction venues around the world from their base in Milton Keynes. You can find more information on their website: - http://www.tickets.com/
On behalf of the Green Achiever Scheme, we would like to congratulate all at tickets.com for their Gold Award and we look forward to working closely with them in the future.